“I counted my years and discovered that I have fewer years left to live compared to the time I have lived until now.
I feel like a kid who won a bag of goodies: at first he ate them eagerly, but when he realized that there were only few, he began to savour them deeply.
- I have no time for endless meetings where discuss statutes, rules, procedures and regulations, knowing that it will not achieve anything.
- I have no time to withstand ridiculous people who, despite their chronological age have not grown.
- I don’t have time to deal with mediocrity.
- I do not want to be in meetings where inflated egos parade.
- I won’t tolerate manipulators and opportunists, and those who seeking to discredit the most able, to usurp their places, talents and achievements.
- I detest people who do not argue about content but titles.
My time is too precious to discuss titles. I want the essence, my soul is in a hurry. Not many treats are left in the bag.
- I want to live among human people, very human.
- People, who can laugh at their mistakes.
- Who do not become full of themselves because of their triumphs.
- Who do not consider themselves elite, before they have really become one.
- Who do not run away from their responsibilities.
- Who defend human dignity.
- Who do not want anything else but to walk along with truth, righteousness, honesty and integrity.
The essential things are what makes life worthwhile.
Yes, I am in a hurry. So that I can live with the intensity, which only maturity can give me.
- I want to surround myself with people who can touch the hearts of others.
- People who despite the hard knockouts of life, grew up with a soft touch in their soul.
- I intend not to waste any of the treats I have left. I am sure they will be more exquisite compared to the ones I have eaten so far.
My goal is to reach the end satisfied and at peace with my loved ones and my conscience. I hope yours is the same, because the end will come anyway…”